7 Quotes To Get You Through Sleepless Nights
Take it from someone else so you don't have to think too much right now!
Are you having one of those nights where the baby is fast asleep but you’re far from it? Well, don’t worry about it. We’ve got you covered. Read through these quotes to help calm yourself.
- “We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget the he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher, dancer and artist.
- “Children are not things to be molded but people to be unfolded.” – Jess Lair, author.
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt.
- “Children may forget what you say. They may forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Carl Buehner
- “Let me love you a little more before you’re not so little anymore.”
- “You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it’s the only way.” – Barbara Bush
- “When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments – tenderness for what he is and respect for he may become.” – Louis Pasteur
Keep coming back to HamaraBacha for expert advice and support from thousands of moms like yourself.